Who we are
Sea Mills and Coombe Dingle Together (SM&CDT) is a voluntary, resident-led group formed in 2020 to unite and represent the joint communities of Sea Mills and Coombe Dingle.
We formed in response to feedback from the resident survey distributed in 2019, and aim to work together with the community to deliver recommendations put forward in the subsequent Community Plan (published April 2020).
We aim for Sea Mills and Coombe Dingle to:
- Be a strong and cohesive community
- Be a green and safe environment in which to live
- Enjoy quality activity areas and play space for residents
of all ages
- Have good, well-managed community facilities, open to all
- Enjoy a programme of relevant community events
For a full version of our ‘Vision. Aims and Objectives’ please get in touch.